Other Events and Resources
Click on the links below to learn more about a particular item. You will find a complete description of events as well as contact information and how to attend.
- Preventing Falls at Home and in the Hospital
- Some people assume that falls are the inevitable result of growing old or being hospitalized. Yet many falls can be avoided. Whidbey General is taking steps to prevent falls, both in the hospital and at home.
- Learning Lunch Series - Successful Aging & Longevity May 05, 2014 from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM — Bayview Senior Center, 14594 SR 525, Langley,WA ,
- According to researchers, 16 characteristics help ensure healthy aging. This program will introduce you to these traits and help you adapt them to your own life. Plus, enjoy a Cinco de Mayo fiesta lunch after the presentation.
- Activities Set for National Nurses Week
- Whidbey General Hospital & Clinics, in partnership with the American Nurses Association, are planning a series of activities to observe National Nurses Week, held every year from May 5 to 12.