Jingle Trail 5K Run & Walk
A magical--and healthy--way to start the holiday season!
Enjoy sweeping vistas and the beauty of trails not normally open to the public. Start the day at Camp Casey and end it at the traditional Greening of Coupeville parade.
Jingle Trail Run & Walk at Camp Casey
Located on Camp Casey Scenic Trails, Coupeville
Saturday, Dec. 7
8:30-9:30 a.m. Check-in
10 a.m. Start
- Preregistration — $30 (guaranteed long-sleeved t-shirt if registered by Nov.25) Includes 5k run/walk, t-shirt, jingle bells and entry into raffle drawing.
- Military — $25 (guaranteed long-sleeved t-shirt if registered by Nov.25) Includes 5k fun run/walk, t-shirt, jingle bells and entry into raffle drawing.
- Day of registration — $30 (no guarantee of t-shirt)
Includes 5k, jingle bells, entry into raffle drawing after the run/walk.
- Kids 12 and under — FREE! Does not include t-shirt but can be purchased if registered before Nov. 25).
T-shirts size guaranteed only to those who register by Nov. 25.
For more information, contact the Coupeville Chamber of Commerce at 360-678-5434.
Or, visit the Jingle Trail Run & Walk website for:
- More information, including downloadable registration form
- Event FAQs
- Directions and course map
Whidbey General is committed to promoting safety, health and vitality in our community by supporting events such as the Jingle Trail Run. In addition, our community outreach program includes support groups, health education on topics ranging from tobacco cessation to preventing diabetes, and events such as bike helmet fittings and car seat safety checks. Learn more by checking out our classes and events.