from 04:00 PM to 05:30 PM
|Where:||Whidbey General Hospital Life Center|
|Contact Name:||Mary Waters, Exercise Physiologist|
|Contact Phone||360-678-7656, ext. 2130 or 360-321-7656, ext. 2130|
|Who Should Attend:||
Individuals who desire to improve their lifestyle.
|Add this event
to your calendar:
Whidbey Wellness - Transforming Lives Since 2004!
Whidbey Wellness meets Tuesdays and Thursdays for six weeks and is led by exercise physiologist Mary Waters (right).
Each session includes 45 minutes of education and 45 minutes of exercise.
You will learn realistic and useful strategies to modify your lifestyle and change how you think way about diet and exercise.
- Developing an eating pattern that fits your lifestyle and meets your nutritional needs
- Reading and understanding food labels
- Nutrition education with a registered dietitian
- Stress management techniques that will help reduce stress eating
- Developing a safe exercise program
- Learning to incorporate physical activity into your daily routine
- $250 for the general public
- $160 for hospital employees and volunteers
A personal interview is a prerequisite for this course.
The interview will take approximately 1 1/2 hours, and must be made one week in advance of the class start date. Please wear comfortable clothing and close toe/heel shoes.
The deadline to schedule an interview for this session is Friday, March 13, 2015.
To schedule an interview or receive more information, please contact Mary Waters at Whidbey General Hospital Life Center, 360-678-7656, ext. 2130 or 360-321-7656, ext. 2130.
Email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 360-678-7656, ext. 8222 or 360-321-7656, ext. 8222.