Can Music Therapy Help Me?
Benefits From Music Therapy
- Management of pain that might be related to a variety of physical conditions.
- Use of relaxation techniques to address anxiety or sleep difficulties.
- Addressing nausea related to chemotherapy and/or radiation treatment.
- Enhancement of immune support systems.
- Enhancement of quality of life.
- Rehabilitation and other challenges. These services are generally provided in collaboration with OT, PT and/or SLP.
- Addressing physical and/or speech needs related to Stroke, Parkinson’s disease, pulmonary
- Facilitate expression and communication of feelings.
- Addressing anxiety related to surgery.