Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
Outpatient services are available at the main hospital campus and at Whidbey General North. Most primary insurances pay for skilled rehabilitation services as long as there is a medical need and a referral from a physician (MD or DO), physician assistant or nurse practitioner.
Programs offered through Whidbey General's Rehabilitation Services Department include:
- Aquatic Therapy Program
- Back Rehabilitation and Education
- Fall Prevention
- Independent Exercise Program
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Program
- Physical Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Sports Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
For more information on Rehabilitation Services, please call the hospital at 360-678-7619 or 360-321-7656, ext. 2250, or call Whidbey General North at 360-679-1415.