Whidbey Wellness Turns 10 in 2014!
Whidbey Wellness has been helping people live more vibrant, healthier lives since 2004.
Whidbey Wellness meets Tuesdays and Thursdays for eight weeks and is led by exercise physiologist Mary Waters (above). Each session includes 45 minutes of education and 45 minutes of exercise.
Participants learn realistic and useful strategies to modify their lifestyle and help change how they think about diet and exercise. You will learn about nutrition, develop ways to reduce stress eating and discover how to embark on a safe exercise program.
Participants must interview with the instructor at least one week before the program starts. The interview will take approximately 90 minutes. Please wear comfortable clothing and closed toe/heel shoes to the interview.
Whidbey Wellness Upcoming Sessions
For minimum registration requirements, topics covered, cost, location and contact information, please use the links below.
- Spring 2014: Tuesday, March 4 to Thursday, April 11 from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
- Deadline to schedule an interview for spring session - Friday, Feb. 21, 2014
- Summer 2014: Tuesday, May 6 to Thursday, June 12 from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
- Deadline to schedule an interview for summer session - Friday, April 25, 2014
- Fall 2014: Tuesday, Sept. 23 to Thursday, Oct. from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
- Deadline to schedule an interview for fall session - Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2014
- Winter 2015: Tuesday, Jan. 20 to Thursday, Feb. 26 from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
- Deadline to schedule an interview for winter 2015 session - Wednesday, Jan. 14, 2015
For more information, contact Mary Waters at 360-678-7656 ext. 2130 or 360-321-7656, ext. 2130. Or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.